You are fortunate to have the skill sets and qualifications
that are highly in demand, we can help you evaluate your options and
identify which factors are important to you. It is important to align
yourself with a search firm and a knowledgeable recruiter who can address
your career path needs and effectively represent your interests to prospective
employers. At Corporate Consultants your consultant is an experienced
specialist. Making a career move can be a stressful experience;
working with an experienced recruiter can help you navigate through
the search process. We can counsel you on opportunities in a competitive
marketplace, whether you are moving now or in the future.
- We work collaboratively with you in your search – we can
help you with information about the hiring process and co-ordinate
the communications with companies.
- As a third party, we can ask the questions you might not be comfortable
asking, this way you can get the information you require at arm’s
- Specialization in accounting and finance (CA, CMA, CGA, CPA, MBA,
- Long-standing relationships with many of Canada's top management
- Clients range from emerging companies to Fortune 500 companies,
in all sectors - allowing us to offer you choices in your next position.
- We will notify you as the right career opportunities come up for
- Committed to helping you find your next job and matching your
- We provide advice on salary, resumes, interviewing and career
- Prior to an interview, you will be briefed on the company, the
position, the management, the corporate culture, the compensation,
future prospects and any other crucial need-to-know information.
- In terms of coordinating the offer, we work with you and the client
to a mutually acceptable agreement.
The time you invest wisely in your career search will pay off in the
long run. We encourage you take an active role by contacting us.
Ask us how we can help you get to the next level. We welcome
your calls and we would be happy to share our insights with you.